Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Adventures in Homeschooling

Joseph turned three in July, so we decided it was time to do something a bit more formal with him and give this homeschooling thing a shot.  I am mostly blogging about this so that I can look back to see what worked and what didn't when it's time to start Michael, but maybe someone can benefit.  Or give me advice - I am always looking for new ideas from those that are much more experienced than me!

We are using this curriculum this year.  It is available on Amazon here.



I have had a few friends use it, and I love that it's specifically Catholic.  It can be used several years in a row as it gives multiple suggestions for each letter.  It is a good place for me to start as it is easy for me to get overwhelmed in choosing material.  There seems to be a lot of great stuff to choose from, but we'll give this one a shot and see how it goes.  I am excited to use my love for teaching with my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment