Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rec Center Fun!

I remember getting very emotional before Michael was born, wondering how life would change for Joseph when it wasn't just he and I anymore.  Now that we've had a couple years to play together, I am so grateful that they have become such buddies.  One of my favorite parts of watching them is how Michael imitates everything that Joseph does.  And Joseph loves teaching his little brother the ropes. 

We have a fabulous recreation center in town that has this indoor play area.  Free for kids 3 and under!  Woo hoo!  The last time we went to the local rec center, Michael was barely old enough to crawl through the elements on his own.  This time, they were racing around the place like pros. 

Their favorite part: the giant "water" slide.  The whole play area has an outdoor theme (ironic, as it's indoors).  





Not sure how much longer I'll be able to safely navigate my way through the tunnels with my growing belly, so I wanted to join the fun while I could.













I am so proud of Joseph for trying the elements he was afraid of last time.



I feel so blessed to know we will be adding another little man to come on our adventures with us.  I have no doubt they will welcome him into the "club" and show him all the ropes together.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you how much in enjoying reading your blog! I wish we lived closer to you so that James could play with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete