Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Osborn Farm 2013

Every year since we've been married, we have attended a really fun craft show and pumpkin patch at the Osborn Farm in Loveland.  

My mom and I share a love of all things fall...pumpkins, color palates, cooler weather...you get the idea.  This is arguably my mom's favorite fall event, and now that the boys are old enough to really participate, it's a lot of fun.  I look forward to it every year.  Here are some snapshots of this year. 

There is this great old barn that is full of antiques and fun little rustic items.  The boys really liked these little desks.  I thought they were pretty cute too!


Mikey hamming it up...I just love his excitement about the simplest of things.


Joseph's first experience holding a kitten.  He was a little timid; didn't quite know where to put his hands or how to hold the little bugger when it would squirm around.  But he loved it. 





The wheelbarrows are usually for pumpkins, but they are good for little boy rides, too.  Sean always gives the boys a ride in our wheelbarrow at home when he's doing yardwork, so I think they honestly think it's a ride for them...not necessarily a tool.
T



What would a pumpkin patch be without a tractor ride?  The boys were impressed with the loud noises.

I just love this picture of Sean and the boys.  And, I scored some super cute fold up chairs to use in our school room for $8 each!


We are so grateful to live near family and be able to share special times like this with the people we love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment